Stress-free bathroom cleaning! Does it seem impossible to you? Here’s how to sanitize your bathroom quickly and easily.
You must know that the hygiene of one of the busiest rooms in your home is easier with good organization and planning. You can reduce the hassle of cleaning the toilet with some ideas and tips that I will give you in this article that may be very useful to you.
Of course, if you want to avoid dealing with it at all, the best solution would be to contact an external person. In case this option is not feasible, you will have to do it yourself and follow the following advice.
Bathroom cleaning: first make a checklist of everything that is present
In any job, good organization is the first weapon to hone! Knowing how to divide and unpack tasks to do is a good way to start doing it. So how can you organize yourself for bathroom cleaning?
First, make a list of everything in the toilet. What do you need to clean for perfect sanitation? Find out by reading the list below.
Sanitary cleaning: the most important
• Bathtub cleaning
• Toilet cleaning
• Hydromassage tub
• Sink cleaning • Shower box cleaning
Bathroom cleaning: other components
Cleaning bathroom furniture
• Small sofa or armchair
• Bathroom chair for disabled people
• Ceiling lamp, chandelier and spotlights
• Shoe cabinet
• Towel rack
Well, now you have a list to start with. You may be thinking that scheduling bathroom cleaning isn’t the best solution!
Are you really sure?
• Think about it… how long have you been unable to deal with the mosaic in the shower enclosure? If you take a closer look you will notice the first traces of mold!
• What about the drawers in the shoe cabinet?
• What about the bottom of the toilet? Have you noticed the prevailing yellow or if there are traces of limestone along the canal where the water flows?
• What about the sofa or armchair where you relax before taking a bath? Can you really manage the bathroom cleaning as you would like… thoroughly?
See, it’s not all that paranoid to make a checklist of everything in the bathroom.
What do I need the checklist for?
Tricks for cleaning the bathroom find it very useful because accumulating dirt is the best way to “kill us” of effort unnecessarily and “kill the wallet” if those who follow the house do not dutifully do it.
To give you a trivial example that you can apply both if you have a cleaning lady and if you take care of cleaning your house yourself: at least once a week use a disinfectant and whitening product for the bathroom to prevent yellowing.
I hope these tips and tricks are useful to you, if you want, share them on your social networks!
If, on the other hand, you need someone who takes care of your home meticulously, including the bathroom, contact us without hesitation for an immediate quote.Tags: Bathroom cleaning, Bathroom cleaning checklist