It’s hard to meet someone who doesn’t love sandwiches made from large bread box, or who doesn’t hallucinate with a one-slice breakfast passed through the toaster and smeared with butter or fruit jams.
Without a doubt, white box bread is a delight that makes anyone’s day better. Since we were children, we have consumed it packaged and direct from the store, right? But what if we give up conservatives and super refined flours, and instead learn to make them at home?
That will be reflected in your pocket, as well as less use of plastic packaging and a homey flavor that nothing can change.
Let us begin!
- Warm water: 100 ml
- Fresh yeast: 10 g
- Milk: 400 ml
- Butter: 200 g
- Flour: 1 kg
How to make bread in large box
- In a cup of warm water, perfectly dissolve the yeast. Let stand until fermented and bubble to the surface. This takes 5-10 minutes.
- Dice the butter and melt it in the microwave.
- Once it is liquid, add the milk, sugar and salt.
- Stir until achieving a homogeneous consistency.
- In a large bowl, make a kind of volcano with the flour. Pour the mixture you made with the milk and gradually add the flour to the center of the container. Remember that it is always like this: from the banks to the center.
- Knead for 10 minutes, until the result is smooth and does not stick to your hands.
- Cover the bowl with a kitchen towel and let it rest for 20 to 25 minutes. The dough should double its size.
- After that time, knead the loaves according to the size you require or the molds’ size.
- Grease the molds and place the dough inside. Shape them to the shape of the container.
- Cover again with a towel and let them sponge for 20 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- Bake your molds for 30 minutes, at 190 degrees.
- It is time to remove them from the heat once the surface turns golden.
Ready! Your box bread is ready and, taking advantage of the fact that they are warm, you can serve them immediately.
What is and how does a large bread box work?
The process of making bread is somewhat complex and you have to have it very controlled so that everything works correctly and the final product is what you are looking for. One of the most delicate moments in the bread-making process is the fermentation of the bread dough. And this is because the dough needs to reach specific conditions to go to the oven and end up being the loaf of bread that we are looking for. After going through the bread dough weigher, the dough ball undergoes a band tedder transformation, which forms a compact ball and reaches the bakery machinery that allows the dough to ferment correctly.
This machine is the fermentation chamber, a metal cabinet that can be seen in most bakeries and into which the bread dumplings are inserted. The bread dough takes time for the yeast to take effect and the fermentation chamber gives it to it. In addition, the bread dough needs very specific conditions of heat and humidity for fermentation to occur. Suppose the uniform conditions of humidity and heat do not exist in the room where the bread dough is allowed to ferment. In that case, a portion of the dough will ferment differently than another located in another part of the room.
The large bread box allows the bread dough to ferment evenly
The large bread box allows us to control the level of heat and humidity in a precise way so that in all its interior, we can find the same temperature and humidity level. These two characteristics can be controlled and adapted to the needs of each product and time so that the operation of the fermentation chamber can be adjusted to each product and achieve the desired results regardless of the type of bread you want to make and the formula used.
As in all other components of bakery equipment, there are several types of the Large bread box. We can find static fermentation chambers or dynamic large bread box. In dynamic fermentation chambers, the bread dough changes position inside it. In contrast, in static fermentation chambers, they remain in the same position for the pre-set time until they are ready to pass to the loaf of the bread maker. Ask us what solution we can offer you for your need, from a compact bread box that fits the door of any room to larger ones, prepared for wide spaces and higher productions.Tags: Large bread box